- Tamburlaine Organic Wines (Hunter Valley NSW) - 2018 Organic Verdelho Semillion: "A classic Hunter blend. Aromas of orange blossom, jasmine and chamomile flower dominate the nose and are accompanied by citrus, ripe passionfruit and crisp apple on the palate. Bronze Medal - Hunter Valley Wine Show 2017. Vegan Friendly."
- Willunga Pasta (Willunga SA) - Rainbow Gluten Free Fusilli: "A delicious mix of spinach, beetroot and tomato spirals that are gluten free and delicious to eat. Our pasta has no colourings or preservatives and is made using up to 30% pure whole vegetable. We grow as much of the fresh produce as we can in our garden as well as sourcing fresh herbs, vegetables and eggs from fellow growers on the Fleurieu Peninsula."
- Cicada Artisan Chocolate (Sydney NSW) - Fruit & Nut Bar: "Cranberries & Pistachios in dark 73% Madagascan Single Origin chocolate. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Gluten, Dairy and Soy free. Made from ethical cacao sourced from sustainable cacao farms. Made from bean to bar in Australia."
- Pukara Estate (Hunter Valley NSW) - Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil: "Our Premium oil displays soft aromas of green bananas, apples and grass on the nose. A distinctive, delicate oil with very low levels of bitterness and pungency this deliciously well balanced and complex the oil is a gem in the world of delicate, fruity style extra virgin olive oils."
- Pukara Estate (Hunter Valley NSW) - Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar: "Deliciously thick and rich, our caramelised balsamic vinegar is perfect as a dressing with our extra virgin olive oils or dripped with crusty breads.
- Pukara Estate (Hunter Valley NSW) - Pepper & Olive Smoked Sea Salts: "Pepper and Olive Smoked Salt Flakes add bite and a rounded smoke flavour to dishes without the need for a barbeque. Sourced the Murray Darling Basin and smoked using olive wood. The rich smoky aroma will add a depth of flavour to any dish."
- Tar10 (Hunter Valley NSW) - Sticky Fig for Cheese: "2011 Sydney Royal Bronze Medal. Indulgent figs in spiced syrup to drizzle over your brie, goat or blue."
- Comes perfectly presented in a stunning handmade timber tray with rope handles. Perfect for serving & numerous household usages.
Under the NSW Liquor laws it is an offence to sell alcohol to any persons under the age of 18 years old.
Hampers containing alcohol must be purchased and received by people of 18 years and over.
Not available for shipping. Local Delivery Only.