'Myrtle' Mother's Day Gift Hamper
- Organics For Lily (Melbourne VIC) Green Blossom Tea Tube: "A gorgeous and soft blend of loose leaf green tea with jasmine, chamomile, lavender, rose petals, cinnamon and cornflowers." Comes with stainless steel tea strainer.
- Robert Gordon Pottery (Melbourne VIC) Oatmeal Mug: "Made from quality porcelain. Microwave & Dishwasher Safe."
- Bell Art Australia (Australia) Aroma Bloq: "This versatile little bloq will freshen the air wherever you place it with the clean, uplifting aroma of Orange, Spice and Lemon Myrtle. Made from all natural Australian ingredients this exceptional formula provides a long lasting aroma which is replenished over time by gently scraping the bloq's surface."
- The Little Veggie Patch Co (Melbourne VIC) Flower Seeds: "Beautiful seeds that have been saved year by year, generation by generation for a reason." Seeds include Marigold & Calendula and are chosen at random.
- A stunning Terracotta Pot to plant the beautiful flower seeds into.
- Molly's Cradle (Hunter Valley NSW) - NV Premium Brut: "Light straw in colour with a lively effervescence, this sparkling wine exhibits a delicate clean fresh palate of lemon and citrus tones, the mouthfeel is soft and well balanced with a fine natural acidity. Perfect for celebrations."
- The Soapstress (Orangeville NSW) Botanical Soap Bar - Lemon Tea Tree: " Lemon Tea Tree is an uplifting Citrus scent. It is native to Australia, and grows in northern NSW and southern parts of Queensland. Made with all Australian Olive Oil, together with other skin loving oils it is gentle enough to use daily."
- The Soapstress (Orangeville NSW) Soy Candle - Thyme & Olive: "A unique blend of green olive and olive leaf intertwined with lemon thyme, bergamot and subtle notes of musk and amber."
Comes beautifully presented in a luxury cane magazine storage basket.
*Please note: This hamper is available for local delivery only. Not suitable for shipping.
Under the NSW Liquor laws it is an offence to sell alcohol to any persons under the age of 18 years old. Hampers containing alcohol must be purchased and received by people of 18 years and over.